本生堂 中醫診所

本生堂 中醫診所

2014年9月19日 星期五

Scottish Music



Scottish Music on The Panflute






The pieces in the collection are:
The Blue Bells of Scotland
Loch Lomond
My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean
Oh Rowan Tree
The Smiling Spring
Adieu Dundee
Amazing Grace
Braw Braw Lads (Gala Waters)
By Ye Banks and Braes of Bonnie Doon
Come O'er the Stream Charlie Improvisation
Comin' Thro the Rye
Flora MacDonald's Lament
Home Home Home
Hush-A-Bye Darling
John Anderdon My Jo
John Grumlie
Last May a Braw Wooer
The Lily of The Vale is Sweet
The Last Gleam of Sunset (Mary MacNeil)
Oh Lord I Sing Thy Praises
Oh Whistle and I'll Come to You My Lad
Rantin' Rovin' Robin
The Mirk Is Gathering in The Glen
The March of The Cameron Men
The Yellow Hair'd Laddie
Up in The Morning Early
Weel May The Boatie Row
What Ails This Heart of Mine?
Where Are They Joys?
Who'll Be King But Charlie
Why Left I My Home
Wi' A Hundred Pipers






沒有留言:

張貼留言